of Cleveland Ohio (440) 384-8968
We would like to protect each person's privacy and level of concern as we grow and enable us to celebrate gathering together again
as a church. There is zoom access available for those who are unable to attend in person. Although there will not be an opportunity for interaction between the live and zoom participants, the energy of your presence is NEEDED, WELCOMED and APPRECIATED.
To Register for Sunday AM Zoom Services -
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This link will get you into all Sunday morning services.
As with any plans – they may change so stay tuned and be Blessed!!
* We meet every Sunday at 11am. First Sunday of the month is our Spirit Message Service where our Mediums bring messages from Spirit instead of having a guest speaker. We also included a Blessing Ceremony at the end of this special service. As with any of our services, we cannot guarantee that all those who come will get a message but we can assure that the messages can be uplifting for all!
* Women's Book Discussion Group - 1st Monday evenings at 6-7pm (except holidays). At this time this group meets online via Zoom. A Love Donation is collected.
* Spiritual Development Circle - 1st and 3rd Monday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. We have a meditation, talk about spiritual topics such as mediumship, healing, how to connect with Spirit. At this time this group meets online via Zoom. A Love Donation is collected.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be entered to win a reading with one of our many talented mediums. One winner will be chosen each month. Thank you. Good Luck and Many Blessings to You!
• The first is the uniting of our vibrations through music, prayer and quiet reflection.
• The second embraces inspiration and thought exchange.
• Thirdly, we communicate Messages from Spirit.
• Finally, Healing and Fellowship are nurtured.
In true Spiritualist tradition our service celebrates all 4 aspects of meeting.
"We find our unity within diversity. Whoever you are or wherever you are on life's path -- you are welcome here."
Everyone Is Welcome
Church of the Angels is an independent, non-denominational,
inter-faith Spiritualist Assembly. All who enter are valued
for their unique qualities. We gather in safe community
to worship as equals, in an equal energy exchange
through love, thought and communication.
| Every Sunday