of Cleveland Ohio (440) 384-8968
~ Newspaper Articles ~
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be entered to win a reading with one of our many talented mediums. One winner will be chosen each month. Thank you. Good Luck and Many Blessings to You!
If Weather is questionable, please check channels 3 and/or 5 for any cancellations. You can also check Fox8 online under business closings.
* We meet every Sunday at 11am. First Sunday of the month is our Spirit Message Service where our Mediums bring messages from Spirit instead of having a guest speaker. As with any of our services, we cannot guarantee that all those who come will get a message but we can assure that the messages can be uplifting for all!
* Spiritual Freedom Support Group - 2nd Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30am. A $10 Love Donation is collected. Now meeting at Arabica Coffee House in Chesterland
* Writers' Corner - 3rd Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30am. A $5-10 Love Donation is collected.
* Spiritual Development Circle - 1st and 3rd Monday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. We have a meditation, talk about spiritual topics such as mediumship, healing, how to connect with Spirit. A $10 Love Donation is collected.
* Monday Meditation - 4th Monday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. A $10 Love Donation is collected.
* Healing Circle - 2nd Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30pm. Come together to give and receive Healing Energy. Practitioners of all types of healing modalities are welcome. This healing circle is open to the public as well. The circle allows all involved to share the synergistic energy of the entire group and reap the benefits of the Love and Light of the Highest. Donations are accepted.
~ Forms ~
Congratulations to our 2018 Board of Trustees -
Rev Walt Fasser ~ Rev Pat Gates ~ Rev Vicki R Jones
Rev Renee Roth ~ Rev Debra Vegh
Rev Mark Zore ~ Rev Andrea Zwegat
CONGRATULATIONS to Lynn L. - our Nov winner of
a Free Mini Reading!
The Healing Circle scheduled for Wednesday, Dec 13th
has been cancelled.
~ News ~
"Being a member of our meetup group does not necessarily imply that any person
is affiliated or sanctioned by The Church of the Angels. When in doubt
please call or contact us via email with your questions. Thank you!"
For up to the minute, details via e-mail on regularly scheduled and special
events, join us for free on Meetup.com/Church of the Angels.
News and Events for The Church of the Angels