of Cleveland Ohio (440) 384-8968
You can find ticket information for our Psychic Dinner in June on our "Upcoming Speakers and Events" page. Scroll to the bottom of the page for purchasing information. Thank you!
New Men's Group starting on the 4th Sundays of each month. 9:30-10:30am at Arabica Coffee House in Chesterland. Facilitated by Rev William Wimer.
~ Newspaper Articles ~
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be entered to win a reading with one of our many talented mediums. One winner will be chosen each month. Thank you. Good Luck and Many Blessings to You!
If Weather is questionable, please check channels 3 and/or 5 for any cancellations. You can also check Fox8 online under business closings.
* We meet every Sunday at 11am. All Message Service - first Sunday of the month.
* Spirit Art Class - 1st Sunday at 1:30. A $10 Love Donation is collected. (On hiatus until Apr)
* Spiritual Freedom Support Group - 2nd Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30am. A $10 Love Donation is collected. Now meeting at Arabica Coffee House in Chesterland
* Writers' Corner - 3rd Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30am. A $5-10 Love Donation is collected.
* Breaking Bread ~ Men's Support Group - 4th Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30am. A Love Donation is collected. Meeting at Arabica Coffee House in Chesterland
* Spiritual Development Circle - 1st and 3rd Monday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. We have a meditation, talk about spiritual topics such as mediumship, healing, how to connect with Spirit. A $10 Love Donation is collected.
* Monday Meditation - 4th Monday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. A $10 Love Donation is collected.
* All Message Event - 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 7pm. $10 Donation at the door.
~ Forms ~
Congratulations to Carol H. who is the winner of a Free Mini Reading for the month of January!
The Spirit Art Class will be on hiatus for Jan, Feb & Mar.
They will begin again in Apr on the 1st Sundays after service.
~ News ~
"Being a member of our meetup group does not necessarily imply that any person
is affiliated or sanctioned by The Church of the Angels. When in doubt
please call or contact us via email with your questions. Thank you!"
For up to the minute, details via e-mail on regularly scheduled and special
events, join us for free on Meetup.com/Church of the Angels.
News and Events for The Church of the Angels