of Cleveland Ohio (440) 384-8968
"We find our unity within diversity. Whoever you are or wherever you are on life's path -- you are welcome here."
Everyone Is Welcome
Church of the Angels is an independent,
non-denominational, inter-faith Spiritualist Assembly. All who enter are valued for their
unique qualities. We gather in safe community
to worship as equals, in an equal energy exchange through love, thought and communication.
* We meet every Sunday at 11am. First Sunday of the month is our Spirit Message Service where our Mediums bring messages from Spirit instead of having a guest speaker. We also included a Blessing Ceremony at the end of this special service. As with any of our services, we cannot guarantee that all those who come will get a message but we can assure that the messages can be uplifting for all!
* Women's Book Discussion Group - 1st Monday evenings at 6-7pm (except holidays). This group meets in the upstairs office above the Wah Sun Restaurant. A Love Donation is collected.
* Spiritual Development Circle - 1st and 3rd Monday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. We have a meditation, talk about spiritual topics such as mediumship, healing, how to connect with Spirit. A Love Donation is collected.
* Meditation Circle - 4th Wednesday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. A Love Donation is collected.
• The first is the uniting of our vibrations through music, prayer and quiet reflection.
• The second embraces inspiration and thought exchange.
• Thirdly, we communicate Messages from Spirit.
• Finally, Healing and Fellowship are nurtured.
In true Spiritualist tradition our service celebrates
all 4 aspects of meeting.
| Every Sunday
The latest news, updates and all proposal and rental forms can be found on the News & Reviews page.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be entered to win a reading with one of our many talented mediums. One winner will be chosen each month. Thank you. Good Luck and Many Blessings to You!