We are ONE Family in Prayer
We know the power of prayer. We know the power of praying together in assemblage. No matter your religious beliefs. No matter your method of prayer --- let’s not accentuate our differences in how we pray and just pray.
Recognize the importance of your contribution to the healing of our world by joining us each Friday at 5pm (EST) for 5 min of prayer. We are all family. We connect with the God of our understanding to bring peace, compassion, healing, grace and love to the Earth and our Family of Man.
I ask that you please get in contact with the churches and organizations of any denomination in your communities and ask them to join in your Family of Prayer. Thank you and let us always remember that we are living in the Light of the Divine.
* We meet every Sunday at 11am. First Sunday of the month is our Spirit Message Service where our Mediums bring messages from Spirit instead of having a guest speaker. We also included a Blessing Ceremony at the end of this special service. As with any of our services, we cannot guarantee that all those who come will get a message but we can assure that the messages can be uplifting for all!
* Women's Book Discussion Group - 1st Monday evenings at 6-7pm (except holidays). This group meets in the upstairs office above the Wah Sun Restaurant. A Love Donation is collected.
* Spiritual Development Circle - 1st and 3rd Monday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. We have a meditation, talk about spiritual topics such as mediumship, healing, how to connect with Spirit. A Love Donation is collected.
* Meditation Circle - 2nd and 4th Wednesday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. A Love Donation is collected.
• The first is the uniting of our vibrations through music, prayer and quiet reflection.
• The second embraces inspiration and thought exchange.
• Thirdly, we communicate Messages from Spirit.
• Finally, Healing and Fellowship are nurtured.
In true Spiritualist tradition our service celebrates
all 4 aspects of meeting.
"We find our unity within diversity. Whoever you are or wherever you are on life's path -- you are welcome here."
| Every Sunday
Please visit the Campaign Fundraiser page to learn more about it and to donate. No donation is too small or too large. Thank you for your continued support!
Everyone Is Welcome
Church of the Angels is an independent,
non-denominational, inter-faith Spiritualist Assembly. All who enter are valued for their
unique qualities. We gather in safe community
to worship as equals, in an equal energy exchange through love, thought and communication.
of Cleveland Ohio (440) 384-8968
If you are in need of fabric masks please let us know. We have seamstresses sewing for the cause! Childrens sizes are available upon request as well. (Ages 2-4 and ages 4-12) For a small donation to the church we can get them to you. Masks are 3 for $10
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be entered to win a reading with one of our many talented mediums. One winner will be chosen each month. Thank you. Good Luck and Many Blessings to You!
Please go to the DONATIONS page
to register for the
HOLIDAY SOUND BATH HEALING event on Dec 4th with JOSHUA INACIO
Visit the CONNECTIONS & UPDATES page for more news
With the rapid expansion of cases, our entire community is vulnerable and we may be risking the well-being of workers and congregants. So after prayerful consideration we will be canceling live services for the rest of the year. The re-opening committee and the Board of Trustees will revisit this decision at the January board meeting. See you on zoom for Sunday Services!
Register in advance for Zoom Services
CLICK HERE to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.