of Cleveland Ohio (440) 384-8968
* We meet every Sunday at 11am. First Sunday of the month is our Spirit Message Service where our Mediums bring messages from Spirit instead of having a guest speaker. As with any of our services, we cannot guarantee that all those who come will get a message but we can assure that the messages can be uplifting for all!
* Spiritual Freedom Support Group - 2nd Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30am. A $10 Love Donation is collected. Now meeting at Arabica Coffee House in Chesterland
* Writers' Corner - 3rd Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30am. A $5-10 Love Donation is collected.
* Breaking Bread ~ Men's Support Group - 4th Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30am. A Love Donation is collected. Meeting at Arabica Coffee House in Chesterland
* Spiritual Development Circle - 1st and 3rd Monday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. We have a meditation, talk about spiritual topics such as mediumship, healing, how to connect with Spirit. A $10 Love Donation is collected.
* Monday Meditation - 4th Monday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. A $10 Love Donation is collected.
* Healing Circle - 2nd Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30pm. Come together to give and receive Healing Energy. Practitioners of all types of healing modalities are welcome. This healing circle is open to the public as well. The circle allows all involved to share the synergistic energy of the entire group and reap the benefits of the Love and Light of the Highest. Donations are accepted.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be entered to win a reading with one of our many talented mediums. One winner will be chosen each month. Thank you. Good Luck and Many Blessings to You!
• The first is the uniting of our vibrations through music, prayer and quiet reflection.
• The second embraces inspiration and thought exchange.
• Thirdly, we communicate Messages from Spirit.
• Finally, Healing and Fellowship are nurtured.
In true Spiritualist tradition our service celebrates
all 4 aspects of meeting.
"We find our unity within diversity. Whoever you are or wherever you are on life's path -- you are welcome here."
Everyone Is Welcome
Church of the Angels is an independent, non-denominational, inter-faith Spiritualist Assembly. All who enter are valued for their unique qualities. We gather in safe community to worship as equals, in an equal energy exchange through love, thought and communication.
| Every Sunday