• The first is the uniting of our vibrations through music, prayer and quiet reflection.
• The second embraces inspiration and thought exchange.
• Thirdly, we communicate Messages from Spirit.
• Finally, Healing and Fellowship are nurtured.
In true Spiritualist tradition our service celebrates all 4 aspects of meeting.
On Memorial Day weekend – May 30th – the church service will be devoted to all those we have loved and lost over this past year. Memorial Day is normally set aside to remember and honor military personal who have died in the performance of their military duties. This Memorial Day Sunday service we would like to honor all those who have died this past year from COVID or any other cause as well as those military personnel. During the meditative portion of our service, we will be reading aloud names of those we want to remember. I am asking you to submit the names of your loved ones and friends that you wish to be included in our remembrance service. Please make your submissions through the church’s email email@example.com
"We find our unity within diversity. Whoever you are or wherever you are on life's path -- you are welcome here."
* We meet every Sunday at 11am. First Sunday of the month is our Spirit Message Service where our Mediums bring messages from Spirit instead of having a guest speaker. We also included a Blessing Ceremony at the end of this special service. As with any of our services, we cannot guarantee that all those who come will get a message but we can assure that the messages can be uplifting for all!
* Women's Book Discussion Group - 1st Monday evenings at 6-7pm (except holidays). This group meets in the upstairs office above the Wah Sun Restaurant. A Love Donation is collected.
* Spiritual Development Circle - 1st and 3rd Monday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. We have a meditation, talk about spiritual topics such as mediumship, healing, how to connect with Spirit. A Love Donation is collected.
* Meditation Circle - 2nd and 4th Wednesday evenings at 7pm (except holidays). Please check the calendar or MeetUp.com to confirm. A Love Donation is collected.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be entered to win a reading with one of our many talented mediums. One winner will be chosen each month. Thank you. Good Luck and Many Blessings to You!
| Every Sunday
Our re-opening committee has been working diligently to comply with the CDC guidelines and offer live services to you, our congregants. We are planning to begin in-person services in April on the 2nd and 4th Sundays. On these Sundays – we will be available to attend via zoom as well. Guidelines will be in place and seating will be first come, first serve for the live gatherings. When situations change, as they always will, we will keep you informed and up to date on how to be of part of The Church of the Angels and come together to worship and praise the God of your understanding. All other Sundays, the 1st, 3rd and 5th if applicable, will be held online with zoom as we have been sharing with you. See you on zoom for Sunday Services!
Register in advance for Zoom Services
CLICK HERE to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Everyone Is Welcome
Visit the CONNECTIONS & UPDATES page for more news
of Cleveland Ohio (440) 384-8968
Church of the Angels is an independent,
non-denominational, inter-faith Spiritualist Assembly. All who enter are valued for their
unique qualities. We gather in safe community
to worship as equals, in an equal energy exchange through love, thought and communication.
We are ONE Family in Prayer
We know the power of prayer. We know the power of praying together in assemblage. No matter your religious beliefs. No matter your method of prayer --- let’s not accentuate our differences in how we pray and just pray.
Recognize the importance of your contribution to the healing of our world by joining us each Friday at 5pm (EST) for 5 min of prayer. We are all family. We connect with the God of our understanding to bring peace, compassion, healing, grace and love to the Earth and our Family of Man.
I ask that you please get in contact with the churches and organizations of any denomination in your communities and ask them to join in your Family of Prayer. Thank you and let us always remember that we are living in the Light of the Divine.